Saturday, November 5, 2016

Amount of ejaculation....? -

Amount of ejaculation....? -

Hello, I was just wondering if I could ask you a question in regards me ejaculating.

I was just wondering HOW to use all my semen that are stored in me. For example I can get myself very aroused, and ejaculate quite alot. However if I ejaculate around 15mins later I can squirt some more again. This dies out (eg on a small bit) on the third ejaculation.

Is there anyway to increase the amount I ejaculate? Also, my orgasms are quite short eg only a few seconds. Is this norma?


thanks
That is 100% normal! You will ejaculate a little less each time you masturbate if you do it pretty frequently like you are. If you want to ejaculate a lot dont masturbate for a couple of days.
Normal, you ejaculate your capacity, and replenish the supply of semen. Several times in a row will use it up but spread that out over the day and you will be fine. Most guys can ejaculate average loads 3-5 times a day every day with no problem. Doing them in one hour taxes your system-- kinda like running out of spit in a spitting contest.
Please tell me this isn-t a brilliant birth control idea.. getting rid of it all in the first round and firing safely on the next go? Bad idea pal. When a man gets a vasectomy he is not considered sperm free for several weeks while the pipes clear. You can not clean out your system in one shot.
All this sounds perfectly normal.
Of course when you ejaculate their will be less semen left inside for the next time, and so on and so forth, until stocks replenish.
Orgasms vary in length but a few seconds sounds normal.
Don-t worry! everyone is different.
Basically, you have to abstain for a while but at the same time, have moments of arousal in that abstinence leading up to the next time.
Well, the group 10cc had the answer - that is the average amount that a man ejaculates.
the mans body is always producing sperm in the testies! orgasims last for around 3 seconds dont worry its normal!! :)
It-s very normal, not to worry practice makes perfect.
Try eating oatmeal 3x per day for 6 months, the results will be great.
sounsds good to me...keep on c*mming
Amount of ejaculation....? -