Saturday, May 12, 2018

I feel that my ejaculation weak? -

I feel that my ejaculation weak? -

im 16 years old , even that i masturbate once a week -at most thrice a week- , but i feel that my ejaculation is weak , and when i moan it doesn-t go far , am i ill? , or all youngs in this age have weak ejaculation?


That-s pretty normal, especially for your age. As you become more experienced, you-ll find that there are things you can do to control it a little. It doesn-t sound like you-re ill or that there-s anything wrong with you.
listen, to have a good ejaculation, try this out.

1.)get some hot a$$ pron.

2.)strip naked on your bed, laying on your back.

3.)start jacking off, while jacking off rub/ massage your body(stomach,legs,scr0tum).

4.) important step, when you are on the verge to about to ***, stop wait until it goes away, then do it again, if you do this 3-6times, you will build up hardness, pressure, and when your ready, let it all go out, dont pressure it to hard just be in a state of mind relaxation, this works very well, goodluck ;)
relax, ejaculation is different when it come to masterbating and sex.. masterbating will never be that good, when u start having sex you will be blown away at the difference, but you are young no need for sex yet... so just be patient and when its your time.....
Get a girlfriend
I feel that my ejaculation weak? -