Saturday, May 12, 2018

Too much ejaculation ... ? -

Too much ejaculation ... ? -

I used to masturbate quite frequently!! but recently the amount of sperm has increased so much that i cant masturbate in my bed any more because of the mess.

i used to be able to clean up the mess with a tissue, or just my boxers ...

how can i reduce the amount of sperm?

i cant even masturbate in the bath anymore because there is just too much ...

its become so messy that i havnt been able to do it anymore

any tips? own experiences?
thanks


Its only because ur getting older!

I dont know a way to reduce it!
Same with me. You should be glad that you make so much; some of my friends barely make any. all i do is double line a tissue and put it around my penis when I orgasm and then it works like a condom. simple, no?
if you are serious then i would suggest masturbating with a condom on. it will contain quite a lot of semen and should make clean up easier.
LOLOLOLOLOL sorry just imagining that makes me laugh!

Honestly, either you see your doctor, or just stop doing it altogether
try putting your other hand between your legs and pressing on your taint at ejaculation or putting a finger in your *** and pressing on your taint while you finnish then hold it there while you get something to wipe up or drop your load in.
Too much ejaculation ... ? -