Saturday, July 14, 2018

Premature Ejaculation? -

Premature Ejaculation? -

Hi guys! I-m a 24-year old wife and mother--been married to my husband for a few years now. I-m becoming increasingly frustrated with his premature ejaculation. At first it was cute and tolerable as we were able to have sex wherever/whenever. Now, with small children in the home--we-re only able to squeeze bedroom time in a couple of times a week. Time is precious! He realizes that it-s a REAL problem in our marriage and I can tell it impacts his self-esteem. We-ve tried having him masturbate before we get down to business and experimenting with increased foreplay. Don-t get me wrong--foreplay is great, but I want more dick time! (Sorry, I know that sounds crude)

How can I help him to last more than 30 seconds??? I don-t think it-s fair that my pleasure/climax has to come from foreplay or masturbation.


When I was younger, I used to masturbate a lot (like most young men). I never thought about it at the time, but I would try to get off as quickly as possible. When I got into relationships, I found that I didn-t last all that long (a couple of minutes of thrusting-max). The two were directly related. I started changing the way I approached masturbation--I would go at it and stop for a couple of seconds before I got off. Then go at it again, and stop before getting off...over and over. I found that by stopping and starting, I could last much longer, and eventually I didn-t have to stop as much. When I do stop it-s not a big production, I-ll kiss her or lick her **** for a couple of seconds, then it-s back to business. Now, I can go until my wife gets hers--which almost always makes me get mine immediately.

1-have him try some of these start/stop exercises-both when masturbating and when having sex.
2-don-t put any pressure on him-men who have this problem think about it during sex--giving him a hard time if he -slips- only makes him more nervous and likely to *** quickly next time.
3-give it to him as often as you can. Practice makes perfect. The longer it-s been, the more excited he-ll be and the more excited he is, the quicker he-ll ***.
4-just be patient with him, you guys are still pretty young and it-s not uncommon for younger guys not to have mastered the art of holding off.
5-when practicing the stop/start--if he stops DON-T move until he-s sure it-s passed. Be ready for some frustration at first until he learns to recognize when he has to stop--he-ll be tempted to take that 1 extra stroke that can push him over the edge--and onto the couch for the night ;-)
6-rub your clit during sex, it-ll help you along too.
i expected u to say a few minutes not 30 secs lol -- u must really turn him on lol.

my advice: try not to make him feel bad about it though as it won-t help matters.

u should try and get those condoms where they numb his d*ck so he can last longer.
I do not know where you live , he should visit a mens health clinic and he can get A nasal spray ,or an injection system , like cavaject , that really prevents premature ejaculation and can give him an erection that can last up to 4 hours , I use the injection system and it is great , and my sex life has improved out of sight and my partner is more than happy
Many people suffer from premature ejaculation because they have low serotonin levels.

Serotonin can not be taken orally, so the only option is to take a supplement that contains the right ingredients to cross the blood-brain barrier.

You can find more information about these natural supplements at
http://www.cureprematureejaculation.org
and other premature ejaculation treatments.
My boyfriend and I are having the same problem. He lasts between 1-5mintues sometimes. We-ve tried condoms and they don-t make any difference. Actually it made it worse. Don-t use a pump don-t work either. No creams work doctor told me that. The best thing you two can do is go see a doctor and have him checked out. My boyfriend is seeing one Friday and hope something works. Because I can-t bear having sex with him in that quick of a timeframe. His problem started back in Aug 06 and just gets worse. My whole body actually turned itself off him because of that. We do a lot of foreplay before sex and it doesn-t make anything better. He still comes quick. So I just said no sex until he fixes the problem. Yes it-s bad but the problem is ongoing every time we have sex and I get fed up. So I know what you-re going through.

The only way I climax with him is from oral. Other than that nothing. He is the first man that I have this problem with. Other men I didn-t. But hope something I said works. Don-t do the stop and start method. That is where he pulls out when he think he-s about to come then wait and then put it back in. THAT DOESN-T WORK EITHER. But go see a doctor and get checked out.

Good Luck. Keep me posted.
First of all let him meet a doctor, if you are shy try this, given to me by a doctor.

YOu say he lasts thirty seconds, count the strokes, that is 30. Let him penetrate and hold for few seconds without moving. Then start penetrating. Count 15 strokes, stop, dont remove the penis. Penetrate another 15, if he is okay go up to 20,,25 and so on. 70 to 80 stroke a minute or a stroke a second should take him to 1 minute. Increase it slowly.

Keep the penis inside all the time. I had the same problem but now I can last sometimes upto 1000 strokes.

Follow this seriously, nothing else works. swimming, let him do lot of it.
Use condoms. Thick condoms.
did you already check
http://www.treatprematureejaculation.net
? there is a list of treatments and techniques your husband could use to prevent and cure premature ejaculation. You can-t buy anything on that site but you can still find the better solution for you.
Premature Ejaculation? -