Monday, September 10, 2018

Crying during ejaculation? -

Crying during ejaculation? -

Why do I do this!? Its so weird I cannot figure it out? Could it have something to do with the material a masturbate to?


wtf............
weird

does it hurt or something

are you proud when you do it bro
Sometimes the intensity of an orgasm can bring on the tears. It has happened to me and to many people I know when they have powerful orgasms. I don-t think the material you use has anything to do with it.
You cry?? Is it out of pain?
I-ve never heard of this before! As embarrassing as it may be, I think you should see a professional about it.
It cuold be an allergic reaction.
They are obviously tears of joy.
it could be and when they do it and u dont like it be like -hoe, knock it off and let me beat off in peace!!-
people who are sprayed with mace/ pepper spray have a tendency to do that....works on the CNS.....it can also make people very nausous and sick to their stomachs...so much they vomit......it-s the mace/ pepper spray
Interesting
Uhh... what do you look at?
I-m not a doctor but during ejaculation your brain releases (I believe it was Serotonin but not sure) a chemical which relaxes you, ease your tension.

So I wouldn-t think it-s that strange but I would consult a certified MD.

*What Mace? no... not pepper spray either. Something else. lol.
Everyone is different. it is probably gens.
Is it sad crying or just watery eye crying. If it is sad crying you may want to get help if bothers you.
masturbation is a good way to relieve stress and other feelings so maybe you are feeling emotional when you do it
I never heard of this happening before.
its cause you have to masterbate..so sad
BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT.
try cry first before masturbate
wtf? is wrong with u
i think soemthing is wrong inside that head of urs. i mean even if u watch the nastied sicked stuff on the cp u wont cry, u would get like a headache and a stomach feeling, and then a guilt feeling after it. And then u cant pee for a while either.

Ur just werid, even when u ejaculate it would feel good and make u tired, i mean it feels pretty daumn good but if u cry from masturbation just wait until you get with a girl its like 400X better, if u cry now u will explode with a girl. U would cry like a maniac
well i dont have a penis but i have heard of this a few times before, i cant give you an explanation but i can tell you that its very normal dude.
Get over it...you weird-o
Cries. :-(
Crying during ejaculation? -