Monday, September 10, 2018

Ejaculation question? -

Ejaculation question? -

I have a problem. When I have sex with someone, I tend to take so long to have an orgasm that eventually I-m left to just finish off myself. I-ve never had an orgasm from oral sex and very rarelly have them during intercourse. Most of the times, the only way I can achieve the orgasm is to take matters into my own hands.

I-m very comfortable when it comes to sex, I enjoy it.....and I-m not uptight or stressed out during it. No anxiety other than eventually it starts playing on my mind that I-m taking forever (as long as 3 1/2 hours for one orgasm..and most of the people I-ve been with just can-t go for that long...unless of course, I take matters into my own hands..then I can whip one off pretty much at will). I-ve never been able to have a quicky either....just because I take way to damn long.

So does anyone have any advice to help me with getting this problem resolved? I know a lot of people out there would love that I take so long..............
It sounds like you-re suffering from delayed ejaculation. Do you take any prescription meds? Many drugs cause a delay. Have you tried masturbating a couple hours before sex? Try that, then go for it later.

Read the article I put in the source list or search -delayed ejaculation- on the internet...you-ll get some info.
I just wanted to let you know that it-s probably not delayed ejaculation because if it was then you wouldn-t be able to ejaculate as fast when you take matters into your own hands.


Report Abuse



This usually happens because you-re too used to the way you masturbate so other things don-t do it for you. The solution is to lay off masturbating. My bf had this problem and that-s what solved it.


Report Abuse



I have this exact same problem. It takes me forever.

I tend to blame my excessive masturbation because when my wife wants to have sex, often times, I have already masturbated that day, so I-m not as horny.

Also, she was allergic to latex and went off the pill because it gave her migraine headaches, so for years, we used no birth control except my pulling out in time. Over a period of years, I have found it almost impossible to have an orgasm vaginally. I get really close. There are times that I could have one vaginally, but it would be too soon, so I hold off. Then I can-t seem to get it back.

My wife feels like she-s doing something wrong because she can-t get me off, but it-s not her at all.

If I-m being honest with myself, I have to admit that I usually fantasize about other guys when I masturbate. I don-t consider myself gay; I-m more bi-curious or bisexual. I don-t have any trouble getting aroused with my wife.

What we have done is a couple of things.
1) Just accept the fact that I-m going to have to finish by hand and be happy with that. She will stay with me, lick my nipples, talk to me, etc., which makes it really good for me.
2) Accept that the quality and success of our sex is not dependent on my having an orgasm. If we have the time and energy, we could have sex every day, and each day brings me closer to orgasm.
3) Sometimes I insist that she not touch my penis with her hand or her mouth and let the vagina be the only contact. That actually seems to help.

My wife is a bit older than me, and after a few kids, she-s not as tight as she once was. When we go a long time without sex, then she is tighter, and that helps, too.

If my dick is fully hard, it helps, too. Often, it is hard, but not rock hard.

I-m also uncut, and the foreskin sometimes slides up and down and gets in the way. At those times, I wear a c*ck ring to hold the foreskin back, which also makes it rock hard. But it can also keep me from having an orgasm.

I don-t know if any of this helps. I was glad to see I-m not the only one with this problem.
Can your partner get you off with a handjob? Try thinking about masturbating while having sex. Have you tried different positions during sex besides missionary? Try doggy style or laying side by side etc to see if it helps.
I think frequent masturbation would solve your problem
well.
I cant say much about the one about sex. Im not to sure why that happens for you. It could be a medical problem, but it could just be that you dont relax or start worrying about ejaculating.

but for oral.
have her give you a handjob and oral at the same time.
it works for my b/f since he cant ejaculate from JUST oral
go to a brothel and give it to a good looking pro and see what happens
you need to get yourself a better girl... lol
i have the exact opposite problem
You-ve gotten so used to a certain technique from mausterbating, that its the only one that can satisfy you,

You need to keep on trying with the Intercourse and Oral , and when you mausterbate try many different techniques,
Ejaculation question? -