Thursday, September 13, 2018

Whats up with pre-ejaculation? -

Whats up with pre-ejaculation? -

that clear fluid that comes out before you actually ejaculate? I only get like a drop of it. my friend (15) says he gets a lot, almost enough to show through his pants! but my other friend (17) says he doesn-t know what we-re talking about. he-s been able to ejaculate for 5 years and never seen it. is there something wrong with him?


With me it depends on how long I stay hard. If I get to orgasm fast, I don-t see any prec.u.m first, but if I take my time and make it last a long time, then I get some.
Even if I just get hard for a long time without even masturbating, I get some. That-s when I have to worry about it showing through my pants.
dude...

your friend is ok..

u know what the difference is???
well, probably your friend (the one who doesnt get precum ) masturbates and ejaculates really fast, he doesnt lsat too long, and that why the semen kind of combines with the precum, so he doesnt see it...

but, your other friend probably masturbates really slowly and patiently so he gets this precum first (you dont feel when it comes) ..until he c-u-m-s for real...
and thats it
EVERY1 has to pre-ejaculate...

hope this helped!
no not at all.
some guys dont get it.
or if they do they just dont have enough to notice.
its not a big deal really.
remember everyone is different.
IT IS CALLED PRE-C@M.
EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT SOME MAKE LOADS:LIKE ME, OTHERS NOT A DROP.
THINK THAT IT DEPENDS HOW HORNEY YOU ARE AT THE TIME.
SKY
this can pose as a problem b/c this pre ejac. contain sperm also...so pulling out while having sex doesn-t always work...

as far as masturbation goes...your fine...some have it and some don-t
yes, especially if you guys do it together............
Whats up with pre-ejaculation? -