Sunday, November 4, 2018

14 Year Old Ejaculation? -

14 Year Old Ejaculation? -

How Come When I Masturbate,
Barely Any *** Come Out, Only Big Enough To Almost Flood My Foreskin, What are the steps when the ending come to the ejaculation? do you squeeze?

I heard that normal ppl *** out like allot of sperm (About A Facial)

I far away from facialing.....
Your sperm count and the amount you ejaculate will increase with age. Some people are able to produce more at your age, but everyone grows and develops at different rates. At 14 it-s nothing to be too concerned with, unless you want to get someone pregnant. Girls aren-t too into how much you can get out.
Your body just isn-t accustomed to generating that much sperm yet. You-ll improve, though.
I suggest you go straight to your parents with this problem and ask for advice. I promise, the answer will be truly beneficial.
Tell your buds about it. I-m sure they will give you some quality masturbation advice.
some people just *** more than others.
it takes time. and if you do it constantly and often then you wont get the results that you want
some ppl make more than others
Google JackinWorld.com :)
14 Year Old Ejaculation? -