Saturday, June 24, 2006

I had my first ejaculation at 13 yesterday today i have fever i had a sticky feeling on my hair what is it? -

I had my first ejaculation at 13 yesterday today i have fever i had a sticky feeling on my hair what is it? -

You shot in your own hair and the fever is just coincidence.
Planets


You don-t give enough symptoms but if you have these symptoms each time after orgasm (fevers/chills, joints pain/knees pain, fatigue, loss of concentration, sore throat, eyes irritation...) you might have the Postorgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS).
Ejaculating doesn-t make you sick. There-s no connection. As far as the sticky feeling on your head, did you ejaculate that far? I have many times.
its probably guilt man i had it the first time i did it. if you have been thought that anything close to sex is bad you will probably feel bad some of the times you do it.

plus if you did not clean up good its probably the semen still dried

you probably want to stop doing it if you believe that sex is wrong. yes there is nothing wrong with masturbation but the thought with it is. plus masturbation is really addictive almost addictive as tobacco.
i dont think ejaculating made you sick at least it didnt make me
well son,your what we call a far shooter
I had my first ejaculation at 13 yesterday today i have fever i had a sticky feeling on my hair what is it? -