Thursday, April 15, 2010

At what age our sperm ejaculation become weak (like drizlling only) and not like fountain? -

At what age our sperm ejaculation become weak (like drizlling only) and not like fountain? -

Like a fountain?


I don-t think at any age....only when you have an ejaculation, like, five times in five hours. There isn-t much left in there. Then after several days it-s all good again.
It doesnt get effected my age, there are older men who can shoot huge loads, while young teens who only drip. Depends on a variety of factors, like how much you do it andhow much fluid you have in your body. Plus it is like penis length, depends on the person.
40 to 50
I-m 68 and I can still shoot my load across the room. The secret is to use your equipment often to keep it in good working condition. I still have sex as often as I can get it and I masturbate when sex is not available.
Age is not a factor, many young men only drizzle.
Age is not the determining factor. I believe it is mainly determined by lifestyle.

I know someone who was down, stressed out and not eating - sleeping well............and his sperms volume dropped to a puny few drips!

The same person then had a new outlook.......cheered up, went out to dates and parties, eat like a horse and run on the HHH every week. His sperms volume went up like Chinese fireworks on Lunar New Year day!!!

The guy is 58 going 59.

Want more sperms? ........stick to the following:

1. sleep well
2. eat well, balanced diet
3. keep a stress-free mind
4. exercise regularly, swimming daily is great
5. have good healthy - innovative sex regularly
age will not be a factor. if you masturbate or have sex many times in a day, your c u m would surely decrease...
At what age our sperm ejaculation become weak (like drizlling only) and not like fountain? -