Sunday, October 11, 2015

Which factors do you think that afect ejaculation? -

Which factors do you think that afect ejaculation? -

The ones that affect:
1.How fast you have and orgasm
2.How far you shoot it
3.How much you shoot
mm.. that-s pretty much it...


surely, first one.
1.How fast you have and orgasm - high libidio, personal control,
2.How far you shoot it - P.C. muscle contractions, diet,
3.How much you shoot - diet, supplements, high/low libidio, time (between sex or jack-off sessions),

Well, how turned on you are before you start definitely affects it. If you are crazy turned on, you-ll probably have an orgasm faster and probably shoot it farther. And I would think if it-s been a while since you had an orgasm, you-ll probably have more sperm.
1) All depends on what method I use when I masturbate
2) It dribbles out at times, and other times I can shoot far
3) One time I shot a large volume of semen.
all 3 plus the type of stimulation used to achieve orgasm.
I react differently to several methods we use ;o}
nasty bastard
Come again ?
bad spelling is definitely top of the list.
GIRL YOU GONNA DIE!
normal
I-ve never tried..to go the distance
alot.
Yo mang. I shoot it up to two feet at fat bitches only!
Which factors do you think that afect ejaculation? -